Uzilla, LLC capitalizes on Open Source and freely available technologies to provide better value to our customers. Where feasible, technological innovations are offered back to the open source community.
| Much of Uzilla's software development work focuses around the
Mozilla.org suite. The Mozilla browser is a remarkably capable
alternative to Internet Explorer across platforms and offers a
deployment target that's standards based and provides the best
available graceful degradation to other browsers, be they IE or
Safari. Get it today. |
If you're running a Mac OS 9 or OS 8 install, the mozilla.org version had been discontinued, but Wamcom has an updated release.
Uzilla, LLC is also a Macromedia Flash embeddor and places great value in the rapid development options provided by the Cold Fusion MX application server.
Uzilla Open Source Code:
- Uzilla Review & Uzilla Card Sort Tools
- Early heuristic review of bugzilla.mozilla.org
- Code fragments
Open Source Code used in Uzilla software:
- The Mozilla browser suite from the Mozilla Foundation.
- The Optimoz mouse gesture vector recognition algorithm.
- Various contributors of Cold Fusion functions from cflib.org.